ONE-ON-ONE PERMIT TO CARRY CLASS | CONCEALED CARRY CLASS
Our One-On-One PTC class will give you everything you need to apply for your permit to carry in Minnesota and many other states. We chose a one-on-one format to give you the most individualized class available. Rather than being stuck in a class with 20 or more other students, you get an instructor all to yourself. This allows the class to be customized to your needs. This class typically last 5-7 hours. As with all of our classes, you have the 24/7 support for 1 year after the course. You can call or email us with any questions regarding your permit to carry, the law, or with general firearms questions.
- Instruction in the fundamentals of a pistol
- Mechanical knowledge of handguns
- Safe practices in shooting
- Loading, unloading & clearing firearm malfunctions
- Safe storage and firearm care
- Instruction in the legal aspects of pistol carry, and use
- Laws regarding self-defense
- Legal restrictions on the use of deadly force
- Psychological and physiological effects of a violent threat encounter
- Simple weapon retention techniques
- Successfully completion of an actual shooting qualification
- Practical firearm shooting exercises
Please contact us for availability prior to purchase.
Information on: Minnesota CCW / permit to carry, twin cities permit to carry / ccw, , Minnesota certified instructors, become a firearms instructor, use of force, concealed weapons, PTC, CCW, CWP, women's self defense, conceal and carry, MN conceal and carry, MN Concealed Carry. Minnesota Permit to Carry/Renewal Minnesota Permit to Carry Minnesota Permit to Carry Minnesota Permit to Carry Renewal Iowa Permit to Carry Iowa Permit to Carry Iowa Permit to Carry Wisconsin Permit to Carry Wisconsin Permit to Carry Wisconsin Permit to Carry Florida Permit to Carry Florida Permit to Carry Florida Permit to Carry